Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Release Day!

Seven years ago, I had a dream that woke me up.  I couldn't stop crying because of the last scene in my mind.  I immediately wrote down what I remembered because it had been that powerful.  That dream began my journey into writing The Chronicles of the Diasodz.  Today, I celebrate with you the official release day for The One Awakened, the series finale!



I cannot begin to express to you the myriad of emotions that I feel right now.  This was an emotional book for me to write because I have become quite attached to my characters.  Some of them do not survive this book, and the concept of no longer writing about them hurts. In fact, I'm playing with the idea of writing a prequel or a collection of short stories that involve many of the Diasodz and Raizyns.  For now, though, I'm going to just enjoy the release of The One Awakened. :-)

For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, THANK YOU! I appreciate your support and your love for my books.  For those of you who are just falling in love with my series, I am honored that you have joined me, and I hope you fall as deeply in love with my characters as I have. I would love to hear your thoughts and reactions to this book (and every book in this series).

Join me in celebrating the release day of The One Awakened! You can purchase your copy here: https://www.amazon.com/One-Awakened-Chronicles-Diasodz-Book-ebook/dp/B0781WT73J/.  Happy reading! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Release Day! I wish you all the best with your new release! I can't wait to get started on the series. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vashti! I look forward to reading your review. :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Yvette! Sooooooooooo excited for you. Best wishes for continued success! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)